Villa Louis XIV is a wonderful property recently built with a provencal style contemporain located in the area of Grimaud in a quiet domain.
This property proposes an exceptional location face to the vineyard and enjoy peaceful far away from the summer cities.
The heart of Saint Tropez is located at 15 min by car where you could enjoy the famous market, the terraces from the cafés and discovering all the well-known restaurants and fashionable boutiques.
The villa is composed of 1 studio and 4 bedrooms spread between the ground floor and the 1st floor with all en-suites bathroom.
- Main entrance to receive your guest with access to the dining room could be separated by slide door, open living room with a fireplace. The living room is large and luminous thanks to the large French windows on each side offering on a garden view on one side and a pool view on the other one.
- The modern kitchen entirely equipped with high standard materials, Liecht kitchen and floor in marble from Italy is next to the dining room.
- 1 en-suite double bedroom with a shower and one pool side with terrace ,with bath and shower.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 en-suite double bedroom with a shower garden side and one with bath and shower with a balcony pool side.
Entrance of the property:
- 1 separate studio equipped with a double bedroom with a shower room, plus one small kitchen.
- The villa has been built in the centre of the land to enjoy the view of the garden; the architect of the region knew how to decorate this property with taste such as the fountain style Louis XVI at the entrance and the fireplace in the living room.
- You will enjoy the nice garden with breathtaking views of forest and vineyard providing the perfect setting to enjoy sunny days and balmy evenings outdoors.
- automatic sprinkler / Air conditioning in all the property / Heating floor / Double garage.