This very attractive, one level villa, is located in the picturesque village of Plan-de-la-Tour. This small wine village is nestled in the hills just ten kilometres from the private beaches and the centre of Sainte-Maxime, the lovely harbour village with boulevard, small shops, cafés and terraces. Famous Saint-Tropez is just ten minutes by ferry-boat.
The village centre is only a couple of minutes walking. There you can find cosy restaurants with terraces to enjoy the Mediterranean way of life – but also various ‘boulangers’, ‘charcuteries’ and small supermarkets with vegetable and fruit stalls, for your daily shopping. Various famous French festivities are taking place during the season on the pleasant village-square.
- A large living room with dining area and a beautiful well equipped Provencal kitchen.
- Next is the back-kitchen with the washing and drying machines.
- There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms; one with tub and stall shower, the other 2 with stall shower only.
- A separate room with shower and toilet, sofa bed with original snooker table.
- A large garden
- Nice swimming pool and the pool house with barbecue.
- Around the pool there are large terraces and on the covered terrace in front of the house, you can enjoy your lunch or dinner in the shade or taste one of the excellent wines of the region.